UC Irvine Transfer Student Provisional Admission Contract 2013-2014
Please read this contract before submitting your Statement of Intent to Register (SIR) and be sure to keep it for your records. Submitting a positive SIR and accepting this offer of admission certifies that you understand and agree to comply with all of the conditions of this provisional admission contract.
Conditions for Admission to UC Irvine
1. You must:
2. By July 15, 2013 (by July 1 preferred), you must:
- Meet all provisional requirements as expressed in this contract, and in your personalized Transfer Conditions as found in your MyAdmissionsApplication@UCI account at www.admissions.uci.edu.
- Have a 2.0 GPA, or higher, in your last regular term (excluding summer session) at the last school attended.
If you attended another UC campus, you must have an overall UC 2.0 GPA or higher, you must be in good standing, and your last session attended must have a 2.0 GPA or higher.
- Complete all courses exactly as listed "in progress" or "planned" as you reported on your UC Application, the Transfer Academic Update tool, or the Message Center. Henceforth, any changes must be communicated only via the UCI Message Center on MyAdmissionsApplication@UCI at www.admissions.uci.edu.
- Notify the UCI Office of Admissions immediately of any course withdrawals, incomplete grades, D and F grades and/or any other changes to your course schedule via the UCI Message Center on MyAdmissionsApplication@UCI at www.admissions.uci.edu. The sooner we are notified of these changes the better we can assist you in avoiding any admission problems.
3. By September 15, 2013, you must:
Your admission to UC Irvine will be withdrawn if you do not satisfy each of the above conditions or any information you submitted does not agree with official documentation, including failing to report all schools attended, or all courses taken. You are solely responsible for the accuracy and completeness of all information reported on the University of California undergraduate application for admission and scholarships.
- Submit an official transcript from your high school and from all colleges and universities you have attended through spring 2013. Failure to report all schools attended or failure to include original grades and repeated grades will cause your admission to be withdrawn. If all required transcripts are not received by the deadline, an enrollment hold will be placed on your records. This prevents you from enrolling in courses. If left unresolved, this will lead to enrollment cancellation from any courses for which you registered during open enrollment or an admissions withdrawal decision. If you are attending summer session, an official transcript is still required by July 15 showing all course work through spring 2013.
If UCI's offer of admission is withdrawn, the Statement of Intent to Register fee is nonrefundable, and the UCI applicant is responsible for contacting UCI offices to arrange for any reimbursements due for housing, registration, financial or other services.