Official Document Processing for Current Students

Learn more about receiving units for your UC-transferable coursework or exams.

Current UCI Students

The Office of Undergraduate Admissions posts units or clears the American History and Institutions university requirements with UC-transferable coursework taken outside of UCI or earned through AP, IB, and GCE Advanced Level exams. Official transcripts and test scores are required for credit to be granted.

For help with DegreeWorks, or UCI General Education Requirements, contact Undergraduate Academic Advising

For help with StudentAccess and posting of UCI Division of Continuing Education (UCI Extension) coursework, contact the UCI University Registrar.

Awarding Units - Next Steps

Current UCI students are required to submit the Current Student Update form to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions after transcripts or test scores have been sent through an approved vendor. Updates will not be made to your record until all official documents are received and the form is submitted.

After submitting your transcripts or test scores electronically, please fill out the Current Student Update form to notify the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.

Submitting Official Documents

Learn about the various ways you can send your official documents.